0

Ola!

I seriously need to BUY A NEW BAG.
I seriously need to buy a new bag.
I seriously need to buy a new bag.
*I said it 3 times.

WPB is stressing th shyt outta me. I'm starting to get a lil hang of it lorh. A lil. Syaz nd mumu came over just now to revise. Think I'm th slowest, cos I freaking don't like tt Mr * can. He saw us today nd called us over. I thought he was going to reproach us, but luckily he did not. Guess he also can't-be-bothered.

Gimme opinons, which way to dress is nicer? Off shoulder? Or not?
I'm not very looking forward to th concert, but I'm looking forward to see all my wwss mates! (: I wonder who'd I see there on that day!

Oh by th way, if you don't have such a big head then don't wear such a big hat. (:

I'm done with FLU. Hurhs.

I just have a simple xmas wish, Santa.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top