0

When you say nothing at all


Hug me close when I say so.


Mummie is comparing th difference of a girl kid when a boy kid again. I hate bickering with her about this, but c'mon! This's th 21st century, nobody would dislike a girl just because she can't do housework blablabla. *not that I don't know how to. But when I refuse to, she'll start again as if I don't know how to do. =x
What a mood killer!


Beautiful things doesn't make me happy anymore.
Beautiful pictures,
beautiful phrases,
beautiful songs,
beautiful people..
None of them cheers me up anymore..


I just have no mood to do a n y t h i n g at all.


I wanna run away~



But strangely, this picture calms me down alot. Nd I mean ALOT.
I found the meaning of safe(haven) nd blessed when I look at this picture. Though I inserted th phrase below, myself.
I feel so safe nd blessed when I look at this picture.
*hmm

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top