0

RANT RANT RANT && RANT

I think my bruddar's gurlfren looks like Josephine. She totally reminds me of her. Th way they speak are almost th same too.
Okay, that's randOm.

I wonder which IDIOT(s) in my class went to tell POACHEDEGG that CA's giving US -mind
yuu, US; which includes those idiots I guess- help in POM. Great. Because of yuu (all), we're not going to have help from CA now. You (all) think yuu're that great in Marketing? Then jolly well fcuk aside nd keep quiet. Why do yuu (all) even have to tell on msLee! Anyone with a right mind would know that it could cause akwardness btwn them. If yuu (all) must feedback, just say what yuu think larh. Do yuu have to get th whole class into this shit of no help in POM?
I'd really like to know who are those who feedback to him!
Btw, I can't cope with WebPublishing. Oh wells.

My mouse is spoil. Hurhs. Bruddar refuse to lend me his. How generous he is. o.o


Energy is coming tomorrow. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE AHDI!! I'm so excited to see Energy in action! Been contemplating whether to go school on monday or not. Nd tuesday too! Lol. Cos they're flying back on tuesday:(

I'm feeling so NOT down to earth. For th first time I haven't tell mummie that Energy's coming. Not that she also likes them or what, but I thought it'd nice if I could let her know I'd be busy for th next few days. Hmm.

Maybe someone who came out would lead a better life than those who are stil inside.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top