0

Wallowing in self pitines.s



All of th above are copyrighted by Jiayan.


Hurhs. I'm so regretting can! I should have dOne this instead of SPOP for OP today! Even MUMU said it was interesting. *cries out LOUD

Like, finally my stress level has gOne down man. Cos OP is FINALLY OVER! Although I secure a A, but I caused MUMU to be a B (just one mark frOm A leh!!) Stupid **

Marketing (project) prOposal is FINALLY DONE(: *super wide grins
MUMU nd I spent the whole afternoon doing it. WASTED ALOT OF BRAIN JUICE on it.
WPB test is coming very soon.
However on a lighter note, I'm lOoking forward tO hOlidays which is in 2weeks time(:
Also lOoking fOrward tO zoO trip with shit khakis! LOL.

Did I mention? I've been spending my evenings (sometimes even night time) ALONE at home. Hurhs. Cos mummie's busy working OT (with daddy helping) nd bruddar's out everyday cos he's having hOlidays! I'm such a lOnely gurl. Heh.
I guess I'm gOnna be hOme tomorrow. Just don't have the mOod of gOing out.
:(
I'm feeling rather unhappy lately. Aww, I need chocolate badly. Shit khaki, I'm still waiting for your barnsBerry -or burnsBerry- shortcake chocolate horh. (:
Maybe I shall buy a black forest chocolate cake tomorrow! I don't care about fattening anymore; I prefer having pretty mOod.

I'm suffering from insomia. =/
Seems like I'm so problematic lately.
Very randOm, but I want back my v3i! *suddenly thOught of Henry >.<
Been on HIATUS for bike learning. Mummie's giving me pressure. Totally dOn't have th mood to travl down to BBDE just to ride a bike for 100 minutes larh. I think I'm going to suffer from depression soOn if this gOes on. T_T

Procrastinating. I need to wash my eeyore(s)` badly man! They're literally collecting dust up there (on th shelves) man.
ps/ i'm thinking of buying degressless contact lens(:
should i?

Nd I wanna watch HERO nd ENCHANTED real badly. I wanna watch 2 at a go! :(
But I just cant get myself to do anything.



There's nothing for me to be happy about although it's weekend.
God! Can I take that as a sign of depression? Cos I've always liked weekends!
Boohoos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top