0

生命变得如此灿烂因为你存在

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Sneak preview of how wenling nd mumu will lOok like when they graduate. Haha!

So we went to this SerangoOn Broadway -which I only come to realise now that they're indeed quite famous- yesterday to learn how to wear a graduand rObe. Spent quite sOme time there, an hour or two. =x
Got th hang of it nd left around 7plus.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Today's th real thing. Speant 2hrs helping MDIS granduands wear their robe nd mortar board. Was quite fun larh. Paid 3hrs for 2hrs of work(:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Don't ask me what are they trying to do. Maybe they find my leg very interesting. =x

After the work ended, we went to K-box! =D
Nd after KBox we went to
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Doughnut Factory, Suntec.
Queued for less than 10minutes before we got our delicious doughnuts=D
I don't know if it's always like this, but on a Sat evening, there's not much people at Suntec's DF. Maybe you ppl can try buying from there instead of queueing at CityHall. Unless you find queueing fun. Heh.

I'm kind of a dead beat. It was a relatively lOng day (woke up at 8) for me. Nd I'm having hiccups now. ROAR!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Doughnuts are GREATstuff(:

Oh! I wanna say,
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Crazy asses! I love yuu two so so much!
All th care nd lil actions your did to protect me nd everything. You're so lovable(:
Loveya!


ps/ I'm so missing 爱人 especially after singing 不在乎有没有以后 && 给你的歌~
p/p/s I'm gonna be a goodgurl nd stay home tml(:

不在乎有没有以后
爱你是活着的理由
紧紧的抱著跟你有关的一切
包括想着你的心痛
我们还有没有以后
牵着手幸福的以后
在你的心中千万记得还要我
永远守着我的承诺
在等候

I will never gonna say goodbye
就算我们曾经距离多么遥远
答应过 不会忘记这约定

I will never gonna say goodbye
生命变得如此灿烂因为你存在
只要有爱就有未来


Tags reply:
wenling: Lol. I think if you ever shout 小刚刚 tO 小刚, he'll be shocked ba? Wahaha! Imagine someone calling you 小凌凌! Or you prefer 小巫巫? Haha xD Nd hor, why do you feel higgggggh that my purse drop into th toilet bowl. Cos it SLIDED? ROAR! =/
syazzy: Hello hello. Of course I wasnt th only one who dropped my stuff into th toilet bowl! I do have friends who drop their phone inside without them knowing until they need to use th phone much later! Wahaha! Maybe we should do this tOpic for POM instead: hOw to prevent th users' property from falling into th toilet bowl! Lol!
wenli: Hello my aiyan friend. o.O How do you want me to asnwer your qtn. =/ One fine day when me nd her was shopping, I just turned nd called her MUMU. So from then on, she's MUMU lor. =x Anw, how did your shortcake come about then? Cos youre vertically challenged? Opps. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top