0

Aye

I have been tagged! By sweetie, qianhui(:

Instructions
1. Do the following WITHOUT complaint.
2. Choose 5 people to do this after you completed yours.
3. Leave a tag on the person's tag board to say he/she have been tagged.
4. Start your post with; I have been tagged!

Favourites:
Favourite Color: purple(:
Favourite Food: pizza nd sushi!
Favourite Movie: can't rmb th name; th one about 911.
Favourite Sport: running
Favourite Day of the Week: tuesday && friday
Favourite Season: autumn
Favourite Ice Cream: nutella, c&cream, cookiedOugh:)

Current:
Current Mood: grumpy; lack of sleep!
Current Clothes: bugsbunny&tweety's pyjamas
Current Desktop (Background picture): <<天生反骨>>
Current Time: 11o2pm
Surroundings: telephone&hp, tv, sofa, lappy. what mOre yuu want in a living roOm=x
Current Annoyances: ate too much in th day!
Thoughts: luckily tml school starts at 12! =D

Firsts:
First Best Friend: wenting(:
First Crush: js.
First Movie: dOn't think it is, but th first tt comes to my mind's JurassicPark(:
First Lie: "i wasnt th one who tried to burn down my ahma's house!" wahaha!
First Music: =x

Lasts:
Last Drink: as in liquid? then it'd be hOneylemOn drink(:
Last Car Ride: 2days ago; mummy's.
Last Crush: xiaogang lOokalike *shy
Last Phone Call: mumu(:
Last CD Played: <<天生反骨>>

Have you ever?
Have you ever dated one of your best friend: nah.
Have you ever broken the law : yubbs.
Have you ever been arrested: never~ haha.
Have you ever been on TV: oh yeah! Lol.
Have you ever kissed someone you don't know: don't think so~

Random
5 things you are good at: eat, sleep, whine, complain, 吃干醋
4 things you've done today: taken MRT, ate alot of icecream, bathed, called my darlings(:
5 People to tag: mumu, peixuan, syazana, malio, wenling. =D
**********************************

That day, peixuan brought this delicious crackers tO school nd I simply lOve it(:
Nd today, she brought me a strap (I dunno what you call that) of it for me:D
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
With lOve(:

I'm feeling so
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
G R U M P Y
lately! Hurhs. Cos I'm sleepy~

Ggt lOvelies(:
I'm so sleepy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top