0

商机处处 x)


Firstly, thanks to Lirin(: for this caricature (is this considered one?) / drawing! It's awesome=D

ROAR!
I was trying to print th names of th debators for tml's debate. Nd guess what, i jammed up th whole printer. =x Luckily I alrdy printed 6names. Lcukily Ice nd Syaz are able tO help out. (:
Anw, we had th first session today. FL is so pms-ed. x= She was so #$%^ th whole morning nd she was bloody unfriendly lor. Walao. I can't wait for tml's session to be OVER.

Watched GAME PLAN just now. Nice show(: Th Rock lOoks so charming when he smiles lor! Nd his teeth's really white. Really really white. Madison Pettis is so cute!
Oh! Before that, I accompanied MUMU to OUB Bank with her mum. God, th service there was so slow that I practically fell asleep while waiting. So unglam please. Th staff there still ask MUMU am I her friend cos I was sleeping there alone. WTH~
Btw, I'm so anticipating Enchanted. It's a nice show that nobody should miss! (:

I'm having that uncertainty feeling again. I'm feeling unstable.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top