0

Hey yo!

Nah nah nah. Self proclaimed 爱人, here is your GLAMOUROUS picture. xD

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Highlight of th day-
My purse dropped into a tOilet bOwl! I was changing clothes when my purse nd handphone pouch -with my phone inside- slide down my bag nd into th bOwl! Luckily I managed tO grab my handphone pouch before it drOpped into th bOwl as well. =x In th end, I paraded my stuff that was in my purse..
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Does it lOok like some drug trafficking then kena caught? Like, you have tO show everything inside th bag or smth. Nd th worst thing is, my 50dollar note was SOAKING WET!
So I did something that made MUMU puzzled (quoted from her). You know there's this hand dryer in th toilet where you put your hand inside to let th wind blowdry? I blew dry my 5odollar note using that. I guess other toilet users were lOoking at me like some weirdo. =x
But I don't care. What if it gets worse nd I can't use that note?! It's a good 50BUCKS okas!

Anw, take a lOok at this:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Don't you think it's so cute! =DThe Heart Stealer!I asked MUMU to take a picture of me with it (it's a tshirt) nd guess what? She rejected me flatly! Shyte yuu. =/ROAR!

I'm missing my YAHDIY. Hurhs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top