0

Phew!

Please add this lady to my list of favourite pretty faces:)
-Janina Gavankar-

Finally, the dreadful WPB test has ended. I don't wanna think of the results though. A guy -Oreo's friend- even sleep throughout th whole duration can. =/


Anyway, we was on th way home -w/o Syaz cos she's got some game hosting stuff- we came across this mozzie killing thing. See how they turned th whole place hazyy! Omg.
&& we couldn't breathe! Cos th mozzie insecticide was so unbearable! Eeks!


xuan's grandma passed away ytd. my deepest condolences, darling.


Mummie said she has no appetite when she's stressed; I'm th exact opposite. Great. Which results in me getting fatter. Not great. I've been binging on chocolates ALOT. I finished a whole packet of BlackForest chocolate today.WPB makes me stress, damn!
Take a lOok at this phone! Syaz, this is really my dream come true can! :D
BUT! It only has 1.3megapixel. Even though it's my favourite colour nd it's FLIP PHONE!
Aww, it's such a letdown man. Which phone in tOday's context, wil have 1.3megapixel?

roar.

Tags reply:
Syaz; Lol! So now you think th one with sleeves is nicer? Lol. Okis.
Baba; Thanks darls! It's kinda surprising to see you tagging here(: I so miss yOu man!
Judee; aye. I don't look forward to see anyone kays. Urps. o.O Yeah man! Hopefully there's WestwoOd cheer, but it's a combined concert. Will there be wwss cheer? Omg, I so miss all of us cheering tgt man! =D
Zavey; Eyer. Why aiyo de. Waliew! =/
Jenn; Thanks darling. I miss you && qh && wl && I wanna see her gf soon!(:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top