0

IM FUCKING VULGAR TODAY, thank you(: [edited]

Mr **,
you can bloody hell go eat shyte nd ***!

I'm NOT in th best of mOod today. Don't provoke me larh!
Wtf @#$^*%^
**************************
I'm in a GOOD mood NOW(:

Great! I don't have to gO for family gathering tomorrow. You won't be able to imagine th kind of happiness within me MAN!
Wahaha! BloOdy euphoric!

MushroOm intrOduced a job for me this coming saturday(:
I wanna work on weekends!

I WANNA SAVE UP TO CHASE

ENERGY ALL DAY

ROUND

FOR THEIR 改版!!

MushrOom, you hear me? I wanna chase them whole day rOund! SO let's save up :D nd await them to bOmb Sing again!
Heard frOm her toO, that xg nd sw was being 袭击 by lOcal fans during th hugging session. Shyt those shameless gurls who tried giving them lOvebites nd molesting them! Wakaos. Even I felt so ashamed that lOcal fans are like that lor. Omg. Are you that desperate to make them remember you this way? Gosh.
Hope xg didn't 被 you gurls' stupid action 吓到!

On a lighter note, I dreamt of my 爱人 last night. But I had that exact same dream before. What does that mean? IT'S A TOTAL EXACT SAME DREAM(:
Nd th dream's a super saccharine one! Only I know what we did in th dream(:
Wahaha! Zomg! *smiling like an idiot to myself

People, please listen to Energy's 答應我. It's really NICE(:
Really really nice(: 爱人's voice is so ever soothing that makes me melt(:
I'm just lOving him more nd more larh! =D
爱人爱人爱人爱人爱人爱人爱人!!
Wahaha!

*花痴ing

Tags reply:
Judee; see those pictures I posted? Look at xg, he's sooooo cute larh! xD
Wenling; omg. xiaoganggang! x) Anw, shit those asshole who tried to molest xg nd sw!
Wenli; Yupp, new member:) He's so cute! :)
Zavey; Erm. Self proclaimed airen(: LOL! I shall post your pictures later on, you know, those with you looking like a glutton pig eating on th bus just now! Wahaha! xD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top