0

Daddy's BIRTHDAY:D

PHUCK THOSE SAVAGE CIGARETTES ND CONDOMS SELLERS for selling those illicit stuff to underage kids.
***********************************


With lOve from MUMU nd kakachiu(:
*I've been getting alot of FOOD OF LOVE from my mates lately(:
I'm feeling SO LOVED!



Have you guys seen this report lately?
In case you haven't, it's this local male singer who was reported having an affair with someone's wife -who is his fans-
From th picture, who do you think he is? o.O I'm so interested nd curious who is he man!


Th choir concert is coming. I don't know what should I wear. =x
Which do you think is better?


Although tomorrow is a short day, I still don't feel like going.
Anyway, 18more days to HOLIDAYS.
Yeah, pathetic. I'm counting down every now and then.

I'm feeling so NO LIFE now can!
I hope I can get my car/bike license soon! Then I'll drive/ride around like nobody's business.

Doesn't matter if I lose my way.
Doesn't matter if I'm alone.
Doesn't matter if petrol is expensive.
Doesn't matter if it's already very late at night.
Doesn't matter if the player in th car's been played repeatedly for five times.
Doesn't matter if the rain's hitting hard on my back.
Doesn't matter if there's another person with me.
Doesn't matter if the road is iced.

'cos nothing elses matters.

Doesn't matter even if I crash into something nd die just there.

Haha. I'm so dejected nd depressed.
I don't know why. I dislike this year's Christmas. Who's here for me?
It's always the festive seasons that makes one feel sad nd unwanted.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top