0

I HATE SWITCHED OFF PHONES

Because frankly speaking, I don't even know why am I so angry over this.

It's th same logic as spending money going for horror movies in th cinema.
Why should I spend money to make myself upset? Well, at least I know I won't be feeling great. It's gonna be a LOUSY FEELING that you won't know.

Part of me wanted my name to appear at th bottom of th note. I thought that at least shows that I still have a place in your heart.
But no. Instead, I saw th name I didn't want to see th most. It's wasn't heatbreaking though. Just abit of *undescribable feelings.

Oh well, everything's gonna be over soon darling. We'll move on. I'll move on without looking back. Without looking back at how badly we treated each other. Not to mention how deeply we hurt each other.

'coseverythingwilljustdiedown

*******************************************
If there's one reason why I'm looking forward to th concert is because I can see many old mates AGAIN.
But if there's gonna be a reason why I'm not looking forward, it's gonna be that. Just that.

It's a sucky feeling altogether.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top