0

LALALA

I'm getting tired of school.
Waking up every monday, telling myself I still have *insert numbers of weeks before holidays.
Roar!
It's like self delusion man!
Oh, btw. If yuu bother, I still have 5more weeks before holidays!
@#$%&

No trip tO HarbourFront/Vivo/Sentosa/StJames tml. :(
Cos MUMU's not free. Postpone to next week.
Had this STRESS MANAGEMENT talk today. Didn't really benefit from it larh, but th speaker was a joker. So th thing was kinda funney nd fun(:

Did I mention? My class's doing Event Management for our school's debate. Lalala~
Nd Im th emcee for one of th session. Heh. Such coincidence, Im th emcee for SDvsSG.
There's this guy in SD (who is also my eyecandy) who lOoks like XG. =D
Wahahas. Th more I look at him, th more he exudes th feel of XG. lOves!
But's he attached larh. Argh. Lol.

Wenli!
MUMU's got nothing to do with MOOMOO larh.
Ok la. 勉强 say yuu're cute, but not pretty! I agree with you larh, yuu don't have to be pretty. Wahaha. Nd horh! Don't be so biased larh! Walao.
I don't care. I wanna know her! :)
MUMU;
what's you problem with my 爱人 coming to Singapore again? Heh. *pokes

Had a chat with hw in school. We're so high that we agreed to chase after our 爱人 all time round th next time when they come=D

Gtg sleep.
Schooling early tomorrow. HURHS.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top