0

Hungry me.

Let me introduce you my new friend(:

I'm having a GREAT headproblem again. It's so pain. It's TORTUROUS. It's killing me.
Haven't had dinner for th past two days. Ever since grandma is hospitalised, our family -maybe also cousins' family- aren't having dinner everyday. At least for us, we can go without dinner for consecutive days. ROAR! I wanna eat eh. But I'm don't feel like eating. Hurhs.
I WANNA EAT PIZZA!
There's a new show coming up today on channel8 at 830. It's a nice show. Watch okas. (:
Anw, it was pouring this morning. Nd we ended up late preparing for th debate. Guess what?! FL called nd scold me! But in th end, at least we managed to put everything together within that 30minutes okas! Isn't that better than others coming early in th morning yet are still late in preparing everything? It's not th time spent preparing that counts, it's th quality of work that we present at th end of th day lor. Don't say you're disappointed in us. Cos we (or at least, I) think we did a good job.I don't think we're that bad okas. (:
We have at least 5projects on our hand now. Omg. I is cannot finish de lor. Nd th OP is coming like, next week. I don't have enough time to prepare th whole slide show. Hurh.
LASTLY,
I AM HUNGRY.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top