0

nd bcos it's HALLOWEEN.

I shall declare;
IT IS A BAD DAY TODAY.
bcos today is Halloween.

Went to th hospital yesterday night to visit ahma. Ahma is much better now. Came out from th ICU alrdy. Thanks god!
It pains us to se ahma lying there with so many tubes nd rubbish attached to her hands nd legs.
Tricia was there too; making a din. In th end, th doctors wanna throw us out. =x
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
BUT SHE'S CUTE!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Do we look alike?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Peixuan nd MUMU was asking why did I take these photos.
Th reason:
When I saw this/these guys pulling grasses with their bare hands, I felt touched*
LOL. I know yuu'll luff when yuu're reading this, but.
It's like, these people are using THEIR BARE HANDS to pull out grasses just to beautify OUR country. I think they're very 伟大!
Okay, lame. o.o

*********************************
I am feeling so dejected nd forlorn. I did th Evaluation thrice nd FAILED thrice.
Went in th morning with MUMU before school nd again after school with MUMU nd peixuan.
ps/ THANKS PEIXUAN for yuur check out my matching pipes! It's just so super funny can; it totally brighten up my mood! =D
Nd th funneh action tt goes with it, WAHAHA! =D

ENERGY
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
is coming le!
It's a GREAT news! But I can't chase. HURHS.
Cos I'm BROKE nd nobody wanna chase (except me nd ahboo)
ahDi~!!

Was watching th BioSkin programme on tv, nd they said gurls dislike hairs on their hands. It's so UNTRUE for me. I adore my hair on my hand okays! People say gurls with hair on their hands are pretty gurls! Hurh. *I am a pretty gurl.
xoxo

I'm feeling so BLOODY uncalm now! Wtf is happening to me?! I guess th fact tt I failed my Evaluation 3times is a BIG BIG HIT on my confidence. Alrites. I'm not theory test ANYMORE until I complete my 5.o2 practical.
ROAR!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top