0
Well, to clear some misunderstandings. Th entry below is not talking about you, wenling. I SWEAR.
Darling, all th best for your perfOrmance ltr. We're watching you sing(:
As for your bf, i really don't know what to say. Maybe I shall say it to you straight later?
*********************

Anyway, I changed my mind about what to wear later again. Heh. Bought a new black lil dress at Bugis nd decided I'd loOk better in that(:
I must say tt Ctb` have great chemistry can. All decided to wear black nd white without any telling each other in advance=D

7hours, before I get to see my lOvely sec sch mates! I'm so excited about seeing them; cos I don't know who'd be there. Haha. I hope it'll be a great night(:

*Bow, I'm sorry for putting you aeroplane again. I'm dearly sorry! Promise we'll meet up after you get back from your overseas trip kays! :( I miss you toO!

ps/I wanna enjoy tonight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top