0

I WANT A POLAROID FOR MY 19TH BIRTHDAY! :]

Changed my blgskin for th gazillionth time!
Just when I thought I found a really really prettay and beautiful skin that's appealing to my eye, I saw someone else USING TH SAME thing.
Shuddup, I know you'd say just let it be lar, your skin's not that unique anyway!
But I just don't like to have th same thing (tangible or not!) with someone I know. I swear I will find one that I like nd it's TOTALLY mine one day, just like my KateMoennig website! :(

----------------------------------------------------------

On another hand, take a look at my latest addiction!


Liked it SO SO much since it was first introduced! This cuppa thing tastes JUST SO NICE[:


Didn't go to sch today; wanted to do self revision. Oh yes! SUNNYSIDEUP called me ytd. My god, it scared th shit outta me! Cos I thought it was sweetie who called, but I heard a man's voice at th other end. I nearly hung up when he asked if it's me. 作贼心虚; cos nv attend school!

Great. Exams so so coming. Procrastinating. I'll start revising tml. I will, I will. Haha! Tommorrow NEVER comes. =/
I hope I can get good grades for my Mkt. I''ll flaunt my results here after I get it! Ha, I'm so confident of myself!

I know it RANDOM and my birthday's more than half a year later, but I wanna have a Polaroid for my birthday this year! Ok, very random. But I really want it(:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top