0

GREETINGS GREETINGS EARTHLINGS!


THIS IS MY NEW BED!
Jeez, this picture make my room look a bit too spacious! But anyway, I still hafta get a side table, nd tadaah! my room is done(=
Oooohh~ I'm so so loving my bed pls. It's simply so comfortable(=
*grin grin grin

Anyway, a week of HOLIDAYS is are gone *pooffft just like that! T_T
I have't done anythng constructive like finding a job; meeting up with friends
Let's see what have I been doing for th past one week;

monday- exams nd library
tuesday- exams nd Ikea for new bed
wed- stayed home nd clean up room with mummie
thurs- accompanied grandmum to hospital (nd saw Nat Ho!) *shuddup Issac, I know you get to see him very very often! But I don't! =(
fri- accompanied mummie to publisher to get some stuff; MUMU came over for
some movies till late.


Tadahh! There goes my FIRST week of holidays. I should start getting OFF MY BED nd find some part time. I don't wanna stay home th whole holidays. It's gonna be BORING.

Nd guess what, Malio is going for a holiday! Not to mention tt she promised to bring fried roaches back for me!

EEEEWWW~!
This holiday is BORING. Find me smthg to do.
There's a class gathering though; this coming wed. But I'm not sure if I'm gg anymore. Cos shayazana can't make it. =(

To jiahui; yubbyubb! I'm having holidays now(: enjoy yours too=) take cares!
Qianhui! What are you screaming about? o.O

Off for lunch now;
take care lovelies

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top