0

今天是他的生日。
买了蛋糕在家等他回来。
他会回来一起庆祝吗?
他会吗。。

Spent th morning cleaning up my room. Waiting for my new bed to arrive on Friday! =)
Went to TiongBahru plaza for lunch with mummie after that. Omg, its so nice can! Not to mention it's cheap(:
But I don't think many of you would like it. Cos it's all 家常便饭 and 小菜 nd poridge/beehoon/rice. I wanna go back again.

I'm waiting for next week to come quickly. Oh, there's class gathering at Sentosa one week ltr. Wonder if we should go, though it's organised by Germaine. It's been a long time though, th last time I went to Sentosa.

I want my new bed new bed new bed!!
Dear bed, can you hear me calling for you~~~
Omg, limjiayan you're so lameeeeeeee! =/

Anw, I've redone my nails. Since it's alrdy coming off. Sorry mushroom! =(
But yes, I'll definitely get you to do my nails in th future again. But no leebun* please! Lolxp
Anw, it's purple this time! I reckon I still suit purple. My contacts's purple anw. Nd I've got a favourite top in purple as well! Ooooohhhhh, I'm so gay. So gay! =/

Ok, I'm hungry. Off to find food.
ps/ my updating rate'd be HIGHER than usual cos I'm bored this holiday!
Aha! Maybe I can blog abt somthg intellectual?
Lol.

So hang ard, lovelies!

Btw, enjoy th following video! I'm so loving it(:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top