0

Carresing th plates!

If anyone of you have a job to introduce, tag me here kays(=
Don't wanna stay home nd do nthg this whole holiday.
*but I'll be frank; I'm picky.
I dowan anything like sales promotor or anything tt requires training=/


Sometimes, people just tend to oversee some things which are so near to you, which you see everyday.
Nd today, I had a great example to show. Take a look at th picture below;

This is th picture of my light in my room's ceiling. It seems nth special, but take a closer look.
Can you make out what's th alphabet carved on th brown circumference?
Well, I've always thought it's an alphabet A.

But guess what, IT IS NOT AN ALPHABET A.
It is a combination of two alphabets;


MY ROOM'S LIGHT/LAMP IS BRANDED!!
Lol. In case you still haven't make it out, it says LV.
HOW COOL IS THIS!
Nd I only realise it after using for like, 8years?! =/
I always look at th light/lamp nd think; why do they wanna carve an A on it? Does it symbolizes anything?
I found out this evening nd called my mummie into my room, wanting to share th joy of my BIG DISCOVERY.
Then my folks walked in nd I pointed at th ceiling nd said, Mummie, do you know tt th letter carved there is LV?!
Nd my mummie started laughing at my stupidity nd said I was so slow. Apparently th whole world family knows except me! She said even my bruddar knew it ages ago!
T_T

Great.
I'm a sloooooooooooooooooow ass.

ps/I can't wait for th second half of March to come quickly! It's gonna be happening(=

TAGS REPLY:
xuanxuan; I'd pretty much like to have purple bedsheets! WOOHOO! Wait till mummie repaint my room, then I'll get purple bedsheets! THEN I'LL HAVE A PURPLE ROOM~! =D
qianhui; WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING?! O.o
qinyi/xysthus/mumu; WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?! *raise eyebrow
GG; Lol. Aiya, joking only la. Anw, Another side of my room has two shelves FULL OF EEYORE(= Lol! Maybe I should show it here someday. *winks
syazzy; thankyou thankyou! nd I wanna see your room too! nd your hair too! xD we should ge Sentosa larh! =(
tiffany; waiyu~! miss you also!! put a tagboard at your blog ma. then we can da qing ma qiao there to let xuanxuan see! xD I see her chasing me with a chopper! xD

LASTLY.

If you happen to see those titles on th left <-- hand side, tell me. They're said to be good books. I wanna borrow/buy them(=

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top