0

心情不好


HAPPY BIRTHDAY SPOILT BRAT SYAZANA!
I know you like th Tigger alot right? Cos it's from us(:
Add them to your collection!
And you're legal now!! We can watch M18 movies w/o peixuan now!! WAHAHA! xp

Alrights. Th most happening week of this holiday is COMING!

Because I'm going to do volunteer work at YISHUN tml! Helping eldely to fill up income tax (or is it CPF?) stuff at a community centre. YES, all th way to YISHUN. *zomg

Then Sunday, my 爱人 is coming to Singapore!! WOOHOO!! Nd sending him off on Monday, most probably.

April Fool, going down to Serangoon for th training like we don't know what to do alrdy! And Wednesday. Promise to go bbdc. *cross fingers I really wil try to go down larh. =(

Thursday nd Friday will be working at SIM with all my lovely friends(=

Nd Saturday, back to YISHUN for volunteer work.

Nd taddah! Last week of holiday. Actually, I'm kinda looking forward to go back to school. Mummy wants me to find a permanent part time job. But I don't want to. Then she say's I'm so slack nd blah blah blah. I don't like it when she chides me saying that I don't think for my future. =/ Just lemme be myself. Lemme do what I want to.

因为我不想以后老了,再来后悔以前没做自己想做的事。

ps/ my bruddar is a inconsiderate idiot.

Aiya, very emotional nd feeling very unhappy lately 就对了.

Oh, sorry Weilong, unable to meet you ltr =( Not on purpose de larh, totally fergot I still need to do th volunteer work thing tonight ma. dui bu qi! Meet you th next time you book out kays, owe you one(:

Been watching 原来我不帅 for th past two days. 张勋杰, totally like him can! From Outsider to Outsider II to 原来我不帅, omg. So lovable! *winks

Nd sweetie, what's going to happen? Your FYP nd th work clashes. =(
Tell me again what's going to happen kays. If you can't work, lemme know earlier. Think of some solutions(=
Nd Jenn dear, enjoy your trip to hk nd take GOOD CARE of yourself there(=

Going off, to peel tau gay (gay gay gay) for mummie le. Then try figuring out th auto-inclusion shit ltr. Omg, die die die. How to help them when I don't even know how to operate th system?! *faints

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top