0

BLABBER!

Went to Bugis nd PlazaSing with MUMU for a little shopping. Nd she bought this really nice RED top!
Succumbed to th temptation of th guy in CottonUp nd bought a purple tori pouch (for 5bucks) which is totally not of any use to me. Yet another example of weak mind! All he did was Getting that as well? when MUMU was paying for th top nd me attracted to th purple small lil pouch.
Then I got it.
yadah yadah, weak mind I have!

Next is to Bugis, shopped a little nd went to QQNoodle. She's been saying she wanna eat there for like a century? =x
Th food's kinda nice, I liked th sambal fried rice(= Nd the noodles are really QQ can! =p
To top it off, th noodle's looooooooooooooong!


But their dumpling's a *use high pitch voice here* little too giam siup on th filling!
Look at th big dumpling SKIN. Try finding th filling of it. =/
(In case you can't, it's on th top left hand corner of th dumpling!) See, it's soooooo small you had to squeeze your eye to find it! *roll eyes


Considering th fact we had really little for lunch nd MUMU wanted to try 2 of their dishes, we ordered three dish to share; sambal fried rice, QQ noodle nd fried reman with gravy nd it costs us only ard 17bucks(=
Minus away 40¢ for each cuppa cold water. Lol.
*Omg. Feel like I'm promoting this eatery. Shall stop here.

Before I forget, I'm gg to change my URL again. But not yet(=

Anyway, when we were at Bugis Street, we were stopped by their management. They wanted to take photos of us wearing th stuff we bought there for this competition. Nd th winner can win 500bucks! We almost said yes but ultimately no. It's kinda funny to change straight away just to take pictures of it. Furthermore I'm missing a belt; will look like some retard w/o a belt for tt top. So we declined.
But anw, if you're interested. Go here for more details.

Right, now I'm sounding like I'm some blogger doing promoting on blogs. Shall stop here totally.

ps/ The Weakness in Me is my latest addiction though it's an old song!
pps/TLW So511 is GREAT! Aww, it's ending in a weeks' time =(
ppps/I cant find those titles in Kinokuniya (Maybe I should really try PageOne!)
pppps/I WANT A JOB

BYE lovelies!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top