0

Rainbow, after th big stormy night. Is it?

It's 7:35am at th other side of th globe now(=
*still, it does bring a smile across my face whenever I think of that.

Is it raining there? Or is it a windy morning there right now? Many people must still be in bed. But there are also people in th park at this time, walking around breathing in th air of a fine Sunday morning. How about those who wake up early to prepare breakfast for th whole family? They're up already, arent they?


I stayed in bed until 3pm today. I think I don't have th courage to get out of bed despite th fact that I've already woke up at 10:30. I felt very much at a lost; just like last night.

When is th last time you cried whenever you're alone? When is th last
time you cried because you were scared? When is th last time you cried till a
point that you wanted to let go of everyone nd just jump off from your bedroom's
window? When is th last time you cried and cried and cried and cried but no one
seems to realise your tears? When is th last time you cried until you lost your
voice to cry even harder?

When?

Alas, I had one of th best night + dinner this evening.
I am, grateful for it. Truefully from th bottom of my heart.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top