0

Hellos earthlings!

Take a look at this cute lil shoe first(:
Aren't they simply adorable?!
Anyway,
EXAMS ARE OVER!!
Ytd's paper standard's relatively standard! Really rather standard Comm paper. =/
Today's paper was kinda o.O
I think I know how to do it? I think I can pass? *twist fingers
But guess what, my WebPublishing was a DISASTER! Fcuk!
I got a C. Great, there goes my 3.6 this sem. T_T KC said my project was good but written was bad. Yes I know, th practical's shitty too! ROAR!
I'd better pass my Marketing with GOOD results. Cos I spent th whole of ytd afternoon&&evening&&night revising! Revising like this
But when I get bored,

Haha! Hide behind eeyore!
Since exams are over, I've got some free time on my hand. And this's th result of my free afternoon today;
(Click to enlarge)
You know, I really liked th nails mushroom did for me. But it's coming off le! =(
I'm gonna redo it again soon.
I've got many many free time now anw(:
Btw, I'm getting my new bed on Friday!! =)
I'll post pictures of my room here on Friday. Wanna share with everyone my new bed! WOOHOO!
gone with palette, here comes metal!
*CHUCKLES
Suddenly I'm so free that I have nothing to do. I've finished TLW S510. It's sucha great episode! I hope someone watches it so we can discuss! Wonder if sulinn has alrdy watched it? o.O
Mushroom, why not you watch S05 first? While waiting for Chinyee(: It's really nice S05! =D




Anyway, I pretty much like this sentence nd wanna share(:
As a person grows, th expression found on his face starts to get lesser.

Is that th case for you as well? Cos I think that's th case for me. Esp when I find myself starting to cry silently at night to myself.
There's no more expressions on th face.

Tears just trickle down, shoulders just shudder, face's just wet..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top