0

I KNOW I AM SELFISH

I know I have no right to say all these, but I don't care.
I know I'm selfish. But which human aren't?!
Don't say you care for me nd you love me.
Even you yourself is selfish at times, just that you did not realise it.
you can't and you won't have th best of both worlds.
If you really cared for me, you wouldnt do this and still ask me not to be angry. And this is so fcuking not th first time. If I hadn't care about you, why would I even be angry then.
Sometimes, it's just hard for me to say some things out. I once told you you'll always be part of me, no matter what and you gave a smirk nd said mm. Maybe I've hurt you deep inside, but you silence inflicted just as much hurt in my heart. I've told you, that you sound unconvincing. You laughed a little, and that's it.
You once made a remark saying how selfish I was to hold on to you, and yet not wanting to be tgt.
I KNOW I AM SELFISH.
But guess what, I am so going to give all up. Everything, all privileges. Everything that used to be mine solely. Nothing's exclusive now.
Not even me.




I am a very HOME person. Take ytd for example. Just one call from mummie of usual nagging for bike lesson, it affected my mood for th whole day. To th extent that I did not even have th mood to do m favourite thing. And like the other day at IMM, that unintentional sentence made me teared. VERY MUCH. It was really awful to hear that sentence; even if it's only joking abt it for more than once let alone being serious about it. But I know you're not, of course.
Anything that happened at home would affect me th most. Even a little little disagreements between my folks can make me feel awful nd wanna cry.
I've always lived in a happy family. Nd I am still. I am truely gratfeul for this, God.




If there's anything that could make me unhappy for one whole day, it'd be my family and YOU.
Forget it, I reckon you won't believe this sentence either. Just like how you smirked at my heartfelt words th other time.
Thank you very much(:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top