0

Marketing A+ student?!

I'm not the sort of person who falls in and quickly out of love. But to you, I
give my affection, right from the start. I have a lover who loves me - how could
I break such a heart? Yet still you get my attention.



Tired. Revising everyday, today's no exception =(
But mumu's PSP is a great distraction. Nd it got me tempted to buy a purple PSP as well. Lol. Ever since her PSP revived, she's got more games in it lor. It's so FUN suddenly, to have a PSP!=/
Another example of my weak mind.

Went over to mushroom's place last night for manicure. Ooohh~ It's really great to have others to 服侍 can! =p
Spent quite some time deciding on what colour etc to use. But I'm happy with th final result(:
Thanks mushroom!

Omg. I've not finish Marketing's revision lar. How? Nd there's BizCommunication too. Omg.
But I'm tired. I'm gg to sleep soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top