0

it's mixed.

WARNING: THIS ENTRY IS FLOODED WITH PHOTOS(:


Before I go on t flood you guys with pictures from Gentingg,
in chronological order.


Mary'darling bought 1oo comics from this guy online t start her comic business. We went t meet th guy with her, in th end th guy offered t carry those 100 comics back t her house.
SUPPORT HER OKAYS! =D
Counting th books at th control station.




Then th next day Chinyee, Nel, khooonglai nd I went down t her house t help her clear her VCD shelf nd got them ready t be open for business as well(:


These are like, just part of the collection. I swear we took a long time t clear, clean nd record down th titles.

有洁癖 de khooonglai trying vaccum th shelves.

Then we left at 10ish nd went back t meet ahboo nd laoda at my place for mary's mini surprise celebration=D
ps/ I think I damn brave can. There's a cat at her staircase nd there's a cat in the house. Nd I risk th charging towards me just t deliver th surprise to darling! *praise me*

Th cake that made all 5 of us go aaahhhh~ oohhh~~ uhhhh~ ummmm~~
Swear it's damn nice. In fact, th nicest strawberry cake I've ever eaten. =D
But I wouldn't want this for my birthday. COS I HAVE BEEN CRAVING FOR BLACK FOREST SINCE FIRST DAY OF GENTINGG. They cheat my feelings, say wanna buy T_T

So after th mini lil surprise, Baby came over t my place t sleep over.
Omg. We took a good 30mins t walk from mary's place back t mine. It's th first time ever I walked home from her place can. But uh, it was alrdy 2+ so we had no choice but t walk (he didn't want t take cab, saying it's a waste of money!)
Nd this morning we woke up nd went t CWP! Just t get a pair of shades.

He wanted t buy one since tt day at Genting when he saw Laoda's. We went t JP's but they didn't have it there so we tried CWP. Yes, all th way there just for a pair of shades T_T Silly boy!
But, I think he looks good in it=D

Nd tml, gotta meet Baby nd ahboo & laoda in th morning for an interview at Lavender. But mummy will be fetching me there; provided I wake up at 7 with th whole family. Fetch daddy t work nd leslie t ICA. So longbang me over. =D But 7 is so freakking early T_T

Alrighty.
Guess what, this is th longest post I've ever written. Nd it's not even half way through. I'm thinking of entering Gentingg into another entry tomorrow =/
Speaking of this, ahboo texted me earlier. Guess guess guess what she asked me!
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
D'you wannt go Gentingg in Dec? -end of message-
Lol. We just got back a few days ago. But this time's for countdown. But it's superpeak. So I'm gonna give it a miss.

ps.
I know I promised t blog about Gentingg. Nd that was what I intended t do whenI started this entry. But damn. I've got 100 over photos, nd I haven't edit them yet.
Promise will update tml kays.

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top