0

why?

Why do I keep finding chances t surprise you?
Why do I still wanna make brekky for you even though you'd say you didn't buy insurance?
Why do I get upset nd cry when I feel that you don’t seem t bother about me?
Why do I want t spend my bday with you nd you only?
Why do I think of you no matter when I just wake up in th morning, or last thing before I head t bed?
Why do I wake up everyday hoping t see a msg from you?
Why do I feel so happy when I see you calling me yesterday afternoon during your lunch break?
Why do I care whether you still like her or not?
Why do I feel frustrated when you fail t understand my emotions?
Why do I start reading manga nd start t be interested in Japanese?
Why do I stop applying nail polish when it’s my hobby?

Cos it's love, Baby. It's love.
(:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top