0

命中注定我爱你(:

Mental note t self.
Buy that purple ear piece with th purple casing nd purple ear piece sponge.
I think I'm getting old. I keep forgetting.

Went t Bugis's TCC t meet khooonglai after his interview *imagine him wearing their apron taking orders* with his friends.
Then went t Vivo t shop around nd he rushed home for Nicole. T_T
Anw, he flew kite- with th boss of th dunno what warehouse. Nd they bombed his phone tday.
So we he's jobless now; serve him right!

Now I'm gonna go chiooong You're My Destiny. Then 美味关系 then 我的亲爱老公 (manga)! Trying t act busy T_T
Oh yes. To fish out all my vcds too. Seeing Baby nd Mary selling nd buying stuff at sgclub makes me wanna sign up too! Lol. Don wanna let my vcds collect dust. Gonna turn them into cash. xD
Then I gotta clear my room, tidy it up. Then gotta go Ikea with that boy (although I'm th one wanting t go more than he does!) t see his stuff. Am considering whether t send my phone for repair or not.
Oooh, seems like I have a lot of things t do.

Share this sentence, uber love it:

应该让你乘着飞机展翅飞向云端,然而过多的思念让我选择纪念你。

ps/ my birthday's coming in 5days' time.
but i think it's gonna be a normal day, cos I'm not planning any celebration.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top