0

finally it's up=D

Suddenly at a lost about what t blog.
So, Gentingg is up! =D
For those who anticipated, here it goes(:

Photobucket
Before departing.

Upon arriving (at 4:43am) we waited all th way till 12noon to check in T_T
Can you imagine how tired nd drained we were!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Gotta specially show this picture cos he lost his ear piece on th coach. Poor boy.

Photobucket
Early in th morning at 6am while waiting t check in, he said "Must do my famous pose no matter where I go" =.=

Photobucket
I uber love love this photo nd his expression can.
He let me tie th lil knot using his hOodie's drawstring. CUTE=D

Photobucket
S-H-A-G

Photobucket
Finally we checked in at 12! =.=
Nd we slept all th way till 5 cos we were all too tired t even shop around th shopping centres.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Uber love them! Cos they went t the cable car with me=D
Nd we ended th first day just like that. Simply tOo tired t even play.

Photobucket
Photobucket
THEME PARK=D
khooonglai on spaceshot!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Then we 3 did airbrush tattoo. Swear I'm gonna get one REAL one when I turn 21!

Photobucket
We played Cyclone. So proud of mushrOom darling. She was afraid but still joined us when we went for th 2nd round. ps/it was a roller coaster.
Damn, I didn't know where did I get those courage from t ride th coaster then. Lol!

Photobucket
Classic!

Photobucket
Photobucket
We started out with this flying-dunno-what first. Nd I tell you, it was a BAD idea. Cos I practically died after 2rounds of it. We just had lunch before it. Can you imagine. It turned. Nd it churned my stomach like mad!

Photobucket
Managed t get a shot before th thing shot up. Look at his genuine shocked expression! LOL.
Nd he was complaining that none of us wanted t accompany him up. He said it felt like committing suicide. Wtf. Then there was this gurl there shouting t her friends: Tell my daddy I love him. Tell my mummy I love her. Then she started cursing nd swearing.

Photobucket
We waited for th dragon trail (roller coaster) twice cos of th rain. Th ride was damn exciting!

Photobucket
Then we ate this uber nice Pratha Sausage. (Tell you abit more in a while)
Photobucket
Th very nice de icecream from Barskin. I love love their Rum nd Raisin nd Cookies nd Cream. Damn nice please!

Nd that marks th end of th trip. Cos we spent th last day sleeping, eating nd packing. Nd left at 12. Nd omg. Talking about this.
We requested for 2 by 2 seater so that we could seat together. No wait. In fact th lady at th Singapore Five Star said she helped us t request on her own initiave. But when we reached th coach, it was 2 by 1 by 1. So we called th person nd she said Sorry. So we had t seperate. Nd on th way back t Singapore on th last day, IT HAPPENED AGAIN. We had t seperate again. T make things worse, th coach we took back was LOUSY! Like, UBER LOUSY! So we were kinda irritated. It was tv-less, cramp, small, had uncomfortable seats!
Decided t take Grassland th next time round. I didn't know FS was like that. =( But we concluded cause we were all teenagers (no adult) so they kinda patronised us? Wth. *&@%!^$

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Anw, these are all for th whole Gentingg trip(:

Nd my life has been kinda happening lately, despite th fact that we got cheated by mr*** nd are still jobless. Wth.

Oh. Remember th uber nice Pratha Sausage above? Khooonglai nd I tried t make it tday. So we happily went t buy th ingredients. It didn't turn out as good as we thought it would be. But I though it wasnt that bad for first timer. Though he threw away most of it. Lol. Cos he thought it wasn't edible. I'm gonna try it again! xD

So anyway, it was Mary darling's birthday on th 19th. Nd we surprised her like mentioned before. Th next day I tricked her into going t Sakura for an interview with me. Nd she believed me! Lol. Our initial plan was t bring her there t eat. But it turned out full house. So we last minute changed t NYDC.
Photobucket
Tell you, this is very delicious can. Spud-nike.
Potato with chicken nd bacon, baked. Damn nice=D

Photobucket
While waiting for Chinyee t arrive.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Nd so after dinner, Baby came t join us for th movie --
Photobucket
T_T
They forced us t take this picture. Cos they thought we were like that. It was so funny cos th poster was placed near to th lift nd there were people going in nd out of th life. Nd they were kinda laughing when they saw us. Uber paiseh. =.=
Nd yes. DON'T BE CHEATED BY TH POSTER if you haven't watched it. I seriously think it's misleading can. If you think it's some romantic movie like My Sassy Girl, then you're so wrong. IT IS NOTHING LIKE THAT. ND NOTHING ROMANTIC. ND NOTHING SWEET. I fell asleep few times throughout th movie. Wtf. Uber waste of money please.
Like what laOda said, just a lil better than Once in a Summer. But that one not so bad cos it was by Lee Byung Hyun. BUT I KNOW NONE OF TH ACTORS IN THIS MOVIE. Fish them!

Photobucket
Spot spot spot.
Something about this poster is god damn funny. We spent close t 1o minutes standing/squatting there laughing like MAD. Really mad.
Find out yourself what's th laughing factor!

Nd yesterday, we went t Mary's place for steamboat.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Swear all th food we ate was digested INSTANTLY. Cos we laughed too much. Even at th slightest thing. We should do this again, darlings(:

Phew. Loaded with pictures.
Shit. I've been sneezing like mad since just now at PS. Think I'm gonna fall sick soon=/

I think my nails are too long. Either I quickly get manicure or I chop it off. Apparently I scratched Baby just now when wrestling with him nd he bled. Aww. I'm so sorry, khooonglai. Although part of me think you deserved it for annoying me th whole day tday. =B
But I also scratched myself. So there, it's fair horh. Nd I helped you t make so many calls tday. Appreciate horh! Plus plus th ComicConnection. =B

pps/ I'm reading manga now. Lol. If you know what I mean. Lol.

you'd find yourself doing things that you never thought you'd do.

How true. You made me do so many impossibles! =B

Alrighty. Gtg. Nose is kiling me.
End with a lovely,
Photobucket
(:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top