0

Just a little birthday wish(:

Hallelujah!
It's September babey! =D

Randoming surfing th net nd decided t post about something I've always wanted t do but didn't get a chance t. So there, INHALE.

Lol. This is so predictable. I wanna go up there AT NIGHT! I bet it's gonna be prettay!

Or maybe sky dining? Damn romantic please. Be it with loverboy or Ctb. =D
Actually, just a simple cable car ride is GOOD ENOUGH!
Oooh, I'm so easily contented xD
I wanna take a cable car ride again.

Or actually, I wouldn't mind going up there again=D
Y'know, th DHL Balloon!
Anyway, it's closing on my birthday. Aww.



Okay. Gonna stop day dreaming nd hit th books again for now.
Nd start preparing t meet all my lovelies later at 3 for FoodChase =D

It's LOVE t do what you like with who you love♥♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top