0

stagnant.

I swear this gonna be th last time I go t a doctor in th near future. =/
Both doctors I've been t told me that I'm suffering from gastritis. Which I alrdy know cos I've been suffering from tt since young.
Nd I just realised something funny while typing this sentence;
th doctor told me it's gastritis but she gave me medicines that has nothing t do with gastritis.
*&^%$#@!
Nd th medicine for cough makes me wobbly nd jelly like. Nd I feel sicker after taking that med. Wth.

Okay. Let's talk about yesterday's paper.
Bloody hell. I think I'm so going t fail. Like 30/100. Cos I threw away 42marks.
Thanks t Developing nd Selling Sponsorhip, Key Components in a Contract nd Risks involved in an event.
Spell d-e-a-d.
Most of th tips given simply did not come out. I spent SO MUCH TIME focusing on Sponsorhip can. Minus away D&S. Cos it wasn't a highlighted point.
Blahh! Blame myself.
But everyone commented it's a not-easy paper.
I can even imagine it being a past year paper next year alr.
Shucks.

Maybe we should talk about something more fun. Lol.

FOODCHASE(:



It was fun, but damn strenuous. Cos gotta really run around t look for food. =/
Kinda enjoyed, though I nearly vomitted.
Lousy body. =(
Nd I swear I won't eat popcorn anymore.
Th first dish was popcorn nd we had t finish th whole Lover's combo size popcorn. It was tough.
Considering that you gotta finish all nd go on to th next dish as quick as possible.
I alrdy felt like vomitting by th 2nd mouthful.



He got th mascot from th goodies bag from Foodchase nd happily brought it for exam yesterday.
Nd th toot invigilator told him, Boy, keep away your mascot. before th exam started.
xD
Btw, it was a pencil case!


my retarted boyfriend. xD

but ilovehim manymany(:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top