0
i hate it when i am so dependent on everyone around me.
i hate how i'm unable t eat out on my own,
how i'm procrastinating my bike license cos there's no one t go with me.

i hate it when i make my loved ones worry about me.
i hate how i cause khooonglai t feel fed up on n'day cos i insisted on not going to th doc,
i hate how i'm making mummie worry abt tml's genting trip.

i hate it when i plan but never put them into action.
i hate how i said i'd pack my stuff tnight but nothing was done,
i hate how i promised i'd go for bike practice this sept but it did not happen.

i hate it when i plan everything nd something just comes along nd spoils everything.
i hate it when i feel like i'm a burden t my loved ones.
i hate it when i second people's thought nd feel guilty only t realise they meant nothing good nd blame myself for being gullible nd believed in them.
i hate it when i am easily deceived.
i hate it when i feel sick nd make everyone around me annoyed nd irritated by it.
i hate it when i have t hide my true emotions.
i hate it when i am quiet but no one bothered t ask me what's wrong?
i hate it when i did so much but felt unappreciated.
i hate it when i am hungry but can eat nothing.
i hate it when i feel terrible nd all i want is someone t listen t me but there's no one there.
i hate it when i act like a spoilt brat wanting everyone t go my way.
i hate it when i feel that my friends feel that i'm intolerable.
i hate it when i have menses.
i hate it when i have no one t talk t in th middle of th night.
thus this entry.
fuck this emo shit.
i shall head t bed now. =/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top