0

lying close t you, feeling your heart beating.

EXAMS ARE OVER=D

Nd we celebrated it with chocolate fondue at mary's place on wed(:

Helped Baby t dye his hair before going over t darling's place for fondue!



Omg. Looking at them makes me wanna eat it again xD

Finished t fondue nd mary darling cooked dinner for us; called th Staircase smthg. LOL.
It was actually spiral spaghetti with HOTDOGS nd mushrooms!
Then Baby decided that Mary's house was a lil too dusty cos of th construction going on behind, he took out th vacuum nd started cleaning up Mary's place.



She was trying t see what was I doing.
Nd it turned out t be totally obsence.

So we tried a better position.





hOney, I WATCHED HANA YORI DANGO FINAL ALRDY!
Lol. Have you watched it?
It was nice; th ending was damn romantic please.
Omg. Makes me wanna get married! xD
Although a bit far-fetched, but it's nice.
Definitely worth watching(:


Alright, I'm going over t ahboo's place ltr for manicure session=D
Nd then t pack my bags tnight. Zomg. I think I do have quite a bit t pack though it's only a couple of days. Lol.
Nd I'm looking forward t hanghe dinner tml night(:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top