0

Kinda insane.

Kinda insane t blog 3 times a day.
But that's what happens when you stay home th whole day t do nthg but REVISION.
Alright. I'm not sucha good gurl afterall. =/

I've been watching movies th whole day. Only did revision for a couple of hours.
Then I've been chatting on msn with Baby nd Laoda. Nd not touching those *&%#^ books nd notes at all since 2pm.
Considering th fact that I've cleared events management, I think I'm still on time? Nd OA alrdy done up till chap 13! Just 3 more chapters t go. =D

Okay. Think I've been home for far too long.
Feels like I'm talking like some insane homosapian. Omg.

Looking forward t th foodchase with Ctb nd Baby tml(:
But it's all th way at Pasir Ris. Roar!
Oh darlings, shall we have a chocolate fondue session at Mary's this coming wednesday?
T celebrate tt mine nd Laoda's exams r over! =D
Nd a mini get together before our Genting trip *wriggle eyebrow*

ps/ which reminds me. I was asking Baby tt day, are there cinemas at Genting? xD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top