0

peek-a-tures!

Look at my gay friend.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

[Click to enlarge]
It was 11pm. Nd we just finished doing projects for 12 consecutive hours. Maybe that would explain his insanity.
Projects till 11pm on Wed nd Fri.
It's just a killer!
I certainly hope we'd get A* for EVM just like ETP =]

Admist th breathe taking project, I took time to attend Neihou's 18th birthday at Sommerdale(:
It was meant to be a surprise but apparently he wasn't very surprised! Heh.

So before WENLING went to bring him over, we had our own fun nd did lots of kranky stuff tgt!
Definitely gotta love Ctb` ♥ ♥




Th seemed not very surprised weihou came.


My favourite; DRINKS!





Then I helped out at an event on Tuesday.
Check em out yo!

Th new male version of SHE. Eeeks! They're called G.A.Y.

Event org nd helpers! (:

Then I have another project meeting to attend on wednesday.


背后灵.

A proper nd nice one(:


I don't know if it's my new hair or project's stress. I'm getting zits very easily nd often.
Anw, check out my new hair yo! =D






I particularly love this picture.


BCH tml. I can't wait. But Mushroom suddenly say she doesn't look forward to it. =/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top