0

tags nd comments reply before I START SCHOOL!

hOney named tml as start of SCHOOL OF HORROR. Wahaha! Ok. Shut, ljy. =x
Ohh~ I'm so worn out!!

Anyway;
Syaz
1. I befriended you cos you're th only familiar face I saw in that room! xD
2. Th name Jane, nd weeds. Cos of Tarzan.
3. I like your weird hyper-ness like that day at BPP. You can make stupid jokes out of any thing you see ofr we say. It's kinda funny to see you go haywired up there sometimes! LOL.
4. you realising im from westwood after like 2-3hrs we've been friends when i recgonised you th first moment I saw you. T_T
5. when are you going to get pregnant then? Urps.

Mary
1. You know darling, I can't remembered how and why I befriended you.
2. red hair, Desperate Housewives- th show! wahahas! xD
3. I love how you're forever SO ready to hear me cry nd hear me rant without judging me from what I say~
4. You saying to me over th phone to call you matter what happens, as long as I need to talk to someone(: Awww~ so sweet! *died from sweetness*
5. Why you don't let me kiss you since we love each other sooooo much? T_T *piang*

Wenling
1. You came over nd talk to me. I dunno how to reject you. So we became friends. If I remembered correctly! WAHAHAS xD
2. th word kaboom!
3. your unselfishness to share all manicure blingblings with me=D
4. keep going xiaoganggang xiaoganggang at th auto session =x
5. when are you getting married to wh? =x

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Alright. No life school is going to start in 10hours time. (It's 11 now)
But better than work, don need to wake up so early. Won't get to eat so much.
But work better, can slack. Can sleep. Can listen to my music.
=x
Whatever.

Guess what. hOney` introduced me to DVD VideoSoft. Omtian, download super good can! Check it out yo! You can download it to phone, Ipod, PSP~ Whatever format you want(:
uber late ytd night nd surf th Net. So I can wake up at 12:30pm (auto timing!) nd start projects. Then tonight can sleep at 9pm. But I received a call from Serena nd agreed to work this morning.
Pffft!
There goes my entire plan. =/
So I slept at 11 nd woke up at 7 for work. Reached home nd 3 nd chiong project all th way until moments ago. Urgh.
My eyes are damn tired please!




Now I'm going to sleep to 7hr 45mins before I gotta go school. =/

ps/ Woodlands stingray at BoonLay pasar is not nice! Don't try. Omg. Th chilli is funny tasting please. Try th one at th corner though uber nice! (:


btw.
hOney: you know th answers cos I told you ma. if not you also won't know de lor. xD
waiyu: waiyu I miss you too! everytime you msg tt panjang ahlian, I'd tell her I miss you!! but I doubt she'd tell you. =x She's a bad ass! xD Anw, I'm seeing you tml=D=D



Ok. Now I really am gg to sleep.
Smthg really random- I LOVE MY LOUSY GOODS PHONE! My bruddar told me this!
Funny or what!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top