0

EARLY MORNING! =D


Greetings! (:
Check out my funny attire! LOL.

Take a look at 4tong's movie trip's photo last wednesday(:


Okay. I just realised I only uploaded two. Boos! It's so early in th morning. Brain can't really function well. Plus. I'm having a growling stomach. =/


Can somebody find this Hava for me? My bruddar wants to buy it for me. But I CAN'T FIND IT ANYWHERE! =(


*inside joke*
But take a close look, you might know what we were laughing about =B

Urgh. My nose is giving my problems again.

Alrighty, meeting WWSS Ctb` members to go back to WWSS for Homecoming(:
Can't wait to meet them nd other friends! =D This gonna be th best event WWSS ever had. Considering th fact that we didn't even have a proper prom night. =/

Hungry; I'm gg to find breakky(:

Will be back again tonight!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top