0

friends?

It's alrdy 11. I've yet to start on my projects which I'm supposed to produce by tml morning's meeting with 4tong. =/ Die.



Suddenly I have this inspiration, check it out!

FIRENDS?

Orientation stage; We know each other's name, which school we're from. We even remembered how we first met! We engage in talks about clichés topics like School's a bore! nd follow standards of social desirability and normal appropriate behaviour. We don't even have each other's MSN, let alone phone number.
Like we'd go to th mall tgt nd you try smthg on. You look terrible in it but I said "Not that bad"

Exploratory stage; We start to reveal more about ourselves to each other, able to express our own views on different things to one another. What we said might not be totally true, in fear of rejection. Or even, we're just not comfortable enough to show each other our true personality.
Like we'd go to th mall tgt nd you try smthg on. You look terrible in it but I said "Em, maybe something else?"

Continuation stage; We start to talk about private nd even personal stuff. We share our own inside joke that no one else would ever understand or find it funny. Maybe, we'd even had arguments but all other beautiful aspects keep our friendship going.
Like we'd go to th mall tgt nd you try smthg on. You look terrible in it but I said "Not very suitable. Try smthg else la"

Stable stage; We are so familiar with each other now so much so we could predict each other's (emotion) reaction when we say something. We share really personal stuff and are able to express ourselves very freely cos we feel so comfortable together. There might be disagreements nd fights but all will be well again very soon.
Like we'd go to th mall tgt nd you try smthg on. You look terrible in it but I said "Omg. You look hideous please. Take that rubbish off you now!"

Depenetration; Relationship starts to break down, which leads to withdrawal nd finally ends when party agree to separate or decided to leave.
Like we'd go to th mall tgt nd you try smthg on. You look terrible in it but I said "Not bad", wanting you to ge around in that hideous dress!

So, which stage of friendship are we in?
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Do you know my favourite colour?
Do you know what's th thing I'd never eat?
Do you know what's my phone's wallpaper?
Do you know my current favourite song?
Do you know I'd always like to Appear Offline even though I am online?
Do you know I love Canto Pop even though I understand nuts about it?
Do you know which finger I like to wear rings on?
Did you know I ever fell from a cradle nd stitched my chin?
Did you know where I used to live?
Did you know that I like FruitLoops for breakfast?
Do you know why I don't like yellow noodles?
Do you know th reason why I stopped going to bike lessons when it's at th most exciting part (riding!)?
Do you know which subjects I'm good at?
Do you know which field I'd love to go into when I start working?
Did you know I ever aspired to be a model?
Did you know I used to be very thin nd looked almost malnutrition?
Did you know I nearly burnt my grandma house down?
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Did you know all those?
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Read a few times, found it intersting, ripped nd here it is.

comment on this and i will:
1. tell u why i friended you
2. associate you with something random
3. tell you something i like about you
4. tell you a memory i have of you
5. ask something ive wanted to ask
6. in return,you must post this in your journal

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top