0

peek/tures/s

From tday's BATTLEBOX by Ice's team!

When we were still feeling fresh nd nice while waiting for bus.
ps/ i think i look nice with th cap!


We were given coloured bands to differentiate our groups.

Damn shag nd tired cos we really ran during th mini amazing race; we got first! =D
I damn love th prize can! Hearts it many many!

I do have ALOT of comments for our classmates' behaviour though.
I'll update abt tt another time. =/


Anyway, after their event we went for our own event de SUCCESS CELEBRATION!
But most of we were too tired, so wasnt really very HIGH. Except for me nd hOney`

Goat farm!

Lailai: "Th fur damn nice!"


hOney` is scared of th goatie, that's why she stood so far away from th goat. LOL.


We were trying to take a picture with Nana, then that ONGLAI came nd 破坏th 美感 T_T


while waiting for th damn bus to come. It took an hour odd to arrive.




A group photo doing Germaine's pose. Hiak!





panjang autie; uber unglam.
I always have your unglam photos!

Graduation && Island Creamery.
Ok. Now I'm too tired to type in any captions. Just look nd admire our pretty photos okay!
I ran like mad tday during Ice's event; UBER TIRED.







Cya tml!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top