0

Still to Come.

YES YES YES! TOMMORROW IS TH DAY!
Hope we'd make it(:

Thanks Lirin for th encouragment! *totally excited*

Anw, I shouldn't even be blogging here now. Cos it's close to 11 nd team leader says we should sleep early tnight! =p

Just that I'm reminded of smthg; apreciate every photo I have in my blog now horh. Cos I can't link my phone nd lappy, which means every pictures I posts, are sent through my phone -> mummy phone -> lappy.
I tried to connect, but it needs th Bluetooth disk. =/
Nd I lost it. *hint: anyone have to lend/ gimme?

Alright. Gotta pack my bag for tml nd konk(:
Uber excited!

Hey hOney` nd Onglai!
Enjoyed just now(: Thanks for accompanying me to practice nd that lil heart to heart chat(:
many loves♥
Gambatte for tml=D

I've got loads to pack. =/
Stay tuned to th next post man! It's gotta be abt tml's race nd Friday's trip to Batam(:

Nd wenli, hang on. Will send to you soon♥♥



xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top