0

oh hello! (:

MUMU
1. Cos I saw you with that long hair nd red face, looking very shy. You seem to be very friendly. So I decided to tease you. (:
2. zha jiang mian nd mini white van!
3. Your uber good complexion=)
4. When I had sore eye nd you skipped school just to accompany me(:
5. When will you grow long hair again? =p

hOney`
1. I befriended you bcos I saw you were kinda unhappy to be with your previous clique. Nd we could gossip about others so I dragged you over to our group! =D
2. dark red nail polish
3. Your hands! Can do th fish swimming thingy that I cant do! =/
4. When we were on th bus to watch Narnia ND YOU CHANGED ON TH BUS!
5. Why you like DaDong?! Do you know he's rumored to be with Danson? =x


Urgh. Batam trip is postponed again. 3rd time. =/
Tml movie with 4tong. (:


9o¢ kopi bing can be as nice as Starbucks(:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top