0

HOMECOMING(:

Breather. Fom th hectic schedule nd went back to WWSS for th HOMECOMING.
Th performance was mainly bcos of th singing. But meeting old pals nd mingling with them was definitely FUN! =DLook at my lOvely bitches from 4E!





She's my bitching partner.
We'd gossip nd bitch about everyone; all th way from sec one until now! =D


Nd this gurl. We see each other everyday in school.
But we acted like we haven't met up years yesterday in th hall!


Zhang maleh zhang!
I always sing that to her, to irritate her. Oh! Nd Hello angel~ too! Wahaha!
Haven't seen her for a really long time! Nd when I sees her again ytd,
it feels just like where we left. (:


EXuberants; 4Eo5!


We used to hang out everyday tgt during our recess time!












My Ctb` loves
they're th only ones who'd do craaazzzy stuff with me♥♥


Alright.
After the Breather, now take a look at my crazy schedule.









IT'S A CRAZY JULY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top