0

O.o

Being an attention seeker, I texted some of my friends yesterday about my laogong ahdi getting married. =/
Nd I tell you, I'm still uber sad man! Although most of them said I should feel happy for him. But please, he didn't even annouced that he was attached then suddenly bomb us saying he's married with a kid. Like wtf?!
You should really see th report about ahdi admitting his marriage. It could kill =/

Anyway. Apparently there's a little fucker who seem to have problems with what I write on my blog. As you can see over there --> on my tagboard.
Oh god. Who th hell is aa? Who in th world still uses such nickname when they go ard people's blog to critise th author? getalife!
In case aa is reading, I don't even feel offended or anything with what stupid comments you wrote. I'm just so goddamn interested to find out who you actually are!
So please, either you contiune your stupid pranks nd hope I cant find out who you are (nd nobody tells me!) or you critise me straight to my face.
Thank you(:

*change topic

Work is downright boring! Esp after Zana is gone. =p
But it got better after we turn on th music! (:
Holiday's ending alrdy. Which means start of school which in turn means due date for projects.
Not to mention I still have 3more projects to complete before this coming Sunday. T_T
My saturday is burnt; doing projects with 4tong at panjang!
*then i can eat nakedfishexpress with hOney` =D

I think I'm over stressed; I'm thinking of ETP all th time but I just keep procrastinating. Until just now MUMU come over to do hers, then I start to work on mine. =/
Bloody sleepy, th moment I click onto my ETP folder.
ROAR!

no life gurl is going off to work on her ETP.
will be back again; lovayes(:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top