0
I don't know if this is just a phase in life that every teenagers would go through. but for me, it seems to be more than that. more than what we'd go through and grow out of.it may seem like a phase where we're grobbling with who we really are but what happenswhen we finally finds out who we really are?what's going to happen? what if it isn't just a phase, but something that's stuck with us for live? are we going to accept that ME? are they -the people out there- going to accept who we are? maybe this grobbling period can nd will change our whole live. it all depends on who we hang out with; what we do.
"What would you say, when you're brought in front of the God?""I am your creation. Accept me the way you created me."
-Bette to Kit, TLW

I'm not a Christian or something. But i think this is something that really make alot of sense.It's a simple, yet powerful statement.

*****************************************************

I saw a butch couple today =x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top