0

WELCOME TH NEW PLAYER!

Sometimes I just wish that a car can come along from nowhere, bang me right on my head. Nd th next thing I know, Im in th ICU. Nd th next next thing I know, I'm gone from this world.

*****************************

I hate it when I contradict myself.
I hate it when I have to go hungry.
I hate it when don't have enough money.
I hate it when I have to see bus99 driving away in my sight.
I hate it when my friends are late nd yet I have to wait for them.
I hate it when it's raining nd I have to get wet even though I've got an umbrella with me.
I hate it when someone steps on my footwear.
I hate it when classmates come in making a HUGE din.
I hate it when friends tap my head when I'm having a serious migraine.
I hate it when people whom I know maglign me.

I like it when I get to see beautiful things.
I like it when I can stay home nd enjoy watching movies without disturbance.
I like it when nobody cares about me when I'm solitude.
I like it when I have something to adore.
I like it when I can take busrides alone, especially in th rain.
I like it when my friends surprises me.
I like it when the sales people greet me when I enter th stores.
I like it when my nails are nicely done nd not fragile.
I like it when I FEEL GOOD.

*****************************

If there's one thing that made me happy today, it'd be
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
=]
It's fascinating nd it makes me gay (happy, i mean).

I'm having one of my bad days today.
I can't type anymore.
I don't know what am I saying. =x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top