0

BURN ME

HAPPY17thBIRTHDAY ICE! :)

Went to Dover in th morning to attend a award presentation*
Boring~ Almost fell asleep; especially in that air conditioned roOm.
Celebrated Ice's birthday at th canteen. Hope you like it, Ice=D

Went to th opposite side; hospital. To visit my ahma(:
She's feeling better, stayed with her for few hours nd went off.
Thanks MUMU for accompanying me=]

Actually, nothing much happened today larh. Oh yeah, 8 more weeks to holoiday! LOL x)
Dropped by at JP after coming back from th hospital. Nd decided to go into COURTS to try my luck; my mp4's button kinda faulty. So I tried to ask for a change (without bringing any recipts/warranty card) nd guess what?
TH GUY ACTUALLY LET ME CHANGED IT!
Wahahas. I think th guy let me change it cos he thinks I'm pretty((:
Whee! LOL. Think it's kinda unprofessional? Urps. >.<
Have't been eating much for th past few days again. Only had fishnchips (nd Ice's cake) today. WHEE! Slim dOwn slim dOwn~
WAHAHAS! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top