0

You have no idea. Why am I the way I am, so dOn't even try to understand.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
*********************************
Sorry for th sucky attitude today.
I'm such an ass! HURHS!
Feeling so bloody fcuked up. Everything's not right today.
Maybe it's cos of POACHEDEGG who insisted we present our idea when only 1/2 th group's present.

HAPPY BURFDAY KAREN *HONGSHAN DAJIE!!
hOpe yuu like th champgane cake(:

Been thinking of ahma's operation th whole day. In th end, I didn't go dOwn to see her after th operation. But my fOlks are there. Had her on my mind th whole afternoon; luckily she's fine now. (:
Ahma, I know it'll be pain but bear with it kays! LOVE YOU!

I'm going for riding theory evaluation tommorow. This time, I really have to read for awhile. =x
If not I'll fail for sure. I'm dying to get my license ASAP.

Sick of crying,
tired of trying,
yes im smiling,
but inside i am dying!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top