0

ALL DRESSED UP

This lady above (Mia Kirshner) is my current lOve also. Ah, ah-dores her too! Simply gorgeous. =]

POM is freakking BORING. Lectures are getting more and more DEAD. WPB is so COMPLICATED. I'm so worried about my GPA for this sem. *Argh

Been losing my sleep for the past two weeks. I just can't sleep no matter what time I climb in to bed. Practically *rolled around in th bed for 4hours before falling asleep nd wake up 4hours later. Nd I'm having tummyaches for th past one week too. Shyt whenever I eat. Lol. Doesn't soud very hygienic but, yeah.
I've been ranting so much; I'm in poor health lately.

Sweetie is not replying my msg. Guess she's celebrating? Cos she got her drivinglicense le! SWEETIE! Can I be you first few riders?! Ahh! I can't wait to get my bike license!
SIMPLY CAN'T WAIT.

Have I ever mention? I want a tatto. On my neck. ((:
I don't care if it's cliche or corny. I just want one, and want it there. ((:
Ahh! I want this badly also!

ps/ I'm feeling bloody uneasy. it seems like something's going to happen/happening.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top