0

What's going to happen to me?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Decided to devote all my coins into here from today onwards =D
Bought these piggy banks cos there is EEYORE on it:)
Nd I like th Ultraman one tOo.

BBDC-ed again in th afternoOn. Yayness. All theory lessons are OVER. No more seating in cold roOms for 100 minutes; but have to be bbqed in th sun for 100 minutes each practical practice. Argh. Must wear lOng sleeves; troublesome.

I'm tired of this blogskin. I wanna change.

OH! Did I mention smth? In my WebPulishing class, 1.the lecturer is called KC -which sounds like Casey- nd he's a guy. 2.There's a guy called Shane. How great; imagine Shane McCutcheon in my class =/ 3.There's a guy- Lawrence lOokalike! Haha, that is if you know which Lawrence I'm referring to. Gees>.<

You know I really like to blog? Cos I can write whatever I want here; no matter people reads or not. =x
&^%$#, that's it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top